Middle Project manager
FGFACTORY is a team that unites experienced artists, creative designers and developers. We have been working in the game industry market for 11 years, since 2010. Our studio develops turnkey games for all popular platforms and devices today including iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Apple TV and VR.
We are looking for a specialist who can effectively manage the team, make decisions independently, have strong leadership skills and strive to work for results.
- - 2+ years experience in gaming projects on PM position;
- - experience with Agile development methodologies for gaming software;
- - strong knowledge of the f2p gaming market, relevant gaming trends;
- - understanding of technical and graphic processes;
- - experience in writing and maintaining project documentation;
- - strong knowledge of the development life cycle and methods of managing game projects;
- - English Upper - intermediate.
- - lexibility and ability to adapt to changes;
- - self-organization skills, attention to details, multitasking.
- - maintain, implement and manage several gaming projects (planning, tracking progress and analyzing results);
- - decent pay with regular revision for promotion;
- - paid leave and sick leave;
- - work on interesting projects and career opportunities;
- - a modern office in loft style in the heart of Kharkov;
- - friendly team and atmosphere;
- - regular teambuilding and corporate parties;
- - many interesting bonuses and no office bureaucracy.