FGFACTORY is a team that brings together experienced artists, creative designers and developers. Our studio develops turnkey games for all popular platforms and devices, including iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Apple TV and VR
- - Excellent programming skills in C# and .Net Core framework.
- - Experience in the network infrastructure of database-driven games.
- - Experience working with MongoDB
- - Experience working with WebSockets and RabbitMQ
- - Experience with computational geometry and algorithms for procedural 3D content generation.
- - Strong self-time management skills
- - Strong communication cooperative programming skills
- - Familiar with Git
- - Ability to write readable, extensible, and maintainable code, making use of well-known design patterns.
- - The ability to quickly learn and become proficient in new languages and technologies.
- - You understand the benefits of short development cycles, testing and evidence-based decision making.
- - Experience with Unity Engine and Monobehaviour scripting.
- - Experience with game server deployment and scaling.
- - Experience PhaserJS and NodeJS web development framework.
- - Decent salary with regular review on increase;
- - Paid leave and sick leave;
- - Work on interesting projects and career opportunities;
- - Performance bonuses;
- - Bright and modern loft-style office in the heart of Kharkov;
- - Convenient transportation and inspiring window views;
- - A cozy workplace, comfortable kitchen and relaxation area with a variety of types of entertainment;
- - A lot of delicious "goodies" and no office bureaucracy.